.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
coompax-digital magazine

Will Desmosedici Take Over Brno?

“Brno is one of my favourite circuits – I have liked it since I raced there for the first time back in 2002,"

That's the offical statement from Casey Stoner, Australian MotoGP rider. “I want to make up for that this weekend so we'll be looking to find a good set-up for the bike, improve by a couple of tenths compared to the rest and be fighting for the win.”

Casey Stoner is very confident he can be in the hunt for victory at Brno circuit. We all agree that 2nd mid season of motoGP is Ducati's. Long and flowing, many opportunities to overtake. Now Stoner on 35 points behind Dani Pedrosa and he's still looking for victory. Last year Stoner missed this circuit because of his health condition. “Last year I didn’t ride here and I really missed it. I intend to make up for that this year. We hope to get a good set-up on the bike and find those extra tenths that will enable us to fight for victory.”